On Wednesday 22 June 2005 04:35 pm, Stephan Richter wrote:
> The best would be for you to become a contributor and check in the fixes
> yourself. We are definitely welcoming any improvements to the
> documentation, however small they are.

Ok - I'd like to become a contributor, even if only to sporadicaly submit
innane fixes to the docs... <grin>

So, I'm reading the ContributorFAQ, which mentions I must first be "invited".
Is there anything more to the invite process than your response above, or do
I just need to go ahead and sign and mail the Contributor Agreement now?