Garanin Michael wrote:
Hello!
My app setup code do follow step:
1) create simple AppSite (as ISite) in top
2) create local-utility object, for example PAU = PluggableAuthentication() 3) AppSite['PAU'] = PAU 4) registration the PAU in AppSite/++etc++site/default.

In other words: local-utility object location in top/mysite, but
registration in top/mysite/++etc++site/default.
Q: It's work, but is it legal?
Thanks!

It is not supported.  We really need to clean this area up
a lot.  I hope to make some progress on this in Zope 3.2.
There won't be any backward-compatibility code to support
unusual usages like yours.

Jim