Hi there,

I'm using zope.app.testing.functional.FunctionalTestCase to write functional, Python-level tests for a Zope 3 application, and I just ran into something that might or might not be a bug.

When the application code tested changed the site using setSite(), the next test will still run in the context of the old site. After some puzzling I determined that placing setSite(None) in the tearDown() method fixed these issues.

Perhaps this is something that can be placed in FunctionalTestCase's teardown itself, though?

Regards,

Martijn