Hi there,

First of all, zc.page's form machinery is holding up pretty well so far, thanks!

I did notice what might be a small problem though -- when using a zc.page EditForm in the Zope 3.1 beta, I get the following error when submitting it:

TypeError: ('Could not adapt', <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance URL=http://localhost:8080/doclib/documents/1551575995/@@edit_document>, <InterfaceClass zope.interface.common.idatetime.ITZInfo>)

This is caused by the around this line:

            status = _("Updated on ${date_time}",
                       mapping={'date_time':
                                formatter.format(
                                   datetime.datetime.now(,
                                     idatetime.ITZInfo(self.request)
                                      )
                                   )
                        }
                       )

Just passing in datetime.datetime.now() without trying to adapt the request to ITZInfo makes it work.

This adaptation did seem to work in older Zope 3 versions, so perhaps an adapter is not registered anymore that was before?

Regards,

Martijn