Hullo,

Am Donnerstag, den 07.07.2005, 18:51 +0200 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
> First of all, zc.page's form machinery is holding up pretty well so far,
> thanks!

ACK!

> I did notice what might be a small problem though -- when using a
> zc.page EditForm in the Zope 3.1 beta, I get the following error when
> submitting it:

> TypeError: ('Could not adapt', <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest
> instance

I met that when I started using it as well. I removed that code on my
copy of zc.page. A colleage of me registered a corresponding adapter for
himself.

I'm actually interested in what the plans/needs for zc.page are to move
into core. Maybe I/we can spend some time on bug fixing ...

Cheers,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -