Martijn Faassen wrote:
Christian Theune wrote:

I'm actually interested in what the plans/needs for are to move
into core. Maybe I/we can spend some time on bug fixing ...

Even if not in the core, it'd already help if this wasn't a one-time snapshot but a SVN repository where we can check in.

I wanted to get it into better shape before moving it to the Zope repository,
but that is looking silly.  I'll try to find time to move it this weekend.

This raises the question of what it should be called.  I'm thinking it should
move to the zope package, but page seems a tad too general a name.  Thoughts?

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation