Hi Gary! I'd be very interested in this. It's not critical for me
right now, so there's no need to rush making something available. I
have an inefficient but fun solution for my system that can be
replaced when this comes along. I primarily wanted to know the state
of the indexes.

Is what's there right now going to be what ships with Zope 3.1 final?