On Jul 20, 2005, at 9:28 AM, Derrick Hudson wrote:

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 05:33:00PM -0500, Garrett Smith wrote:
| Since datetime values are immutable, I assume you're envisioning
| that widgets create tz-aware values. With that in mind, I don't
| understand  'collected timezone-less times from our forms'.

I believe that statement refers to a scenario where the user enters
something like "18:00" in a field in a form (maybe using schoolbell).
The user did not put a time zone with that time, but surely intends a
certain time zone.  The form components need to determine the correct
timezone and associate that timezone with the time value itself.

Yes, that's a great example.