First of all thank you for closing all the bugs.

The bug that I had reported previously, 421
was resolved by Stephan Richter with the words

    I cannot reproduce this problem and honestly it does not make much
    sense. Nothing about missing value is different between Text and

I am still getting this bug though.

So before discussing why this bug occurs or if this makes sense, I
would like some confirmation of this list that indeed this bug still

I had taken the effort to prepare a really small example package foo
that demonstrates the problem, so the steps to reproduce this
bug should be really simple:

  * download
    and unpack it in your zope instance dir

  * add a foo-configure.zcml file in your etc/package-includes
    with a line: <include package="foo"/>

  * then, after restarting z3 try to add a Foo object
    somewhere in your tree

The result I get is some garbage html in the auto-generated add
form (I had also put a screenshot of that garbage in the foo.tgz

In the meanwhile I have tried this foo examples in different

* I get this bug when using Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4 from
  Debian stable (sarge)

* I also get it with Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6 from Debian
  unstable (sid)

* I don't get this bug with konqueror 3.3.2 from Debian stable

So it seems the auto-generated html of the add form and firefox'
way of rendering it don't work well together, and my guess is
that Stephan has just been trying to reproduce it in
a different environment.

Still, in my opinion the html produced should work in a fairly
recent version of Firefox.

Again: Just some confirmation of the reported behaviour, please.

Thanks, Andreas