Stephan Richter wrote:
Trunk check-in policy and development notes:

- We are switching to time-based release cycle, which means that all checked in code must be beta quality, if it is to be considered to be in the release. Zope 3.2 wil be released in December, that means we will freeze the trunk mid-October for new features.

- We need to become much better about fixing bugs. I think we should make Bug Days a regular event.

- We are switching back to a proposal-based development cycle. This means that you must have an approved proposal online before the code can be checked into the trunk.

You make some important points,  Thanks!

I'm hopeful that, by switching to a policy that code must be
beta quality before it makes it to the trunk, we will not have so
many bugs to fix after betas.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation