Jim Fulton wrote:
I'd liek to hear why testbrowser requires Python 2.4.

I haven't tried it on 2.3 yet, but the main thing is the use of
decorator syntax.  Obviously that wouldn't be hard to back port, if a bit
uglier.

If we decide we want to continue supporting Python 2.3, then I'd want
to try to make testbrowser (and formlib) work with 2.3.  We haven't
decided that we need to support 2.3. We need to decide and we need to
take the Zope project as a whole into account.

Personally I'd like 3.2 to require 2.4, but admit that most people (Zope 2 users especially) might prefer we not force that requirement on them.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer