On Monday 01 August 2005 09:04, Benji York wrote:
> Now that 3.1 has been branched, I was planning on merging
> zope.testbrowser into the trunk, but because it depends on 2.4 I'm
> unsure about that now.  Should I just merge it and back port it to 2.3
> if necessary, or should I just wait and see?

We need to write a proposal for the inclusion. We can discuss the Python 
version in it. I am writing a switch to Python 2.4 proposal right now, so you 
can reference it once its online.

Regards,
Stephan
-- 
Stephan Richter
CBU Physics & Chemistry (B.S.) / Tufts Physics (Ph.D. student)
Web2k - Web Software Design, Development and Training
_______________________________________________
Zope3-dev mailing list
Zope3-dev@zope.org
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to