Hi everyone,

I was just putting together the release and noticed a problem. zopetest.py
does not honor the Python setting I specified during ./configure. It always
selects /usr/bin/python.

I noticed this because my /usr/bin/python/ has its own pytz version, which
differs from the Zope 3 one and I got a failure. This in itself is another
issue, because the Zope 3 specific packages should override the general
Python ones.

Unfortunately I am stuck and do not know how to solve this. Anyone?

Stephan Richter