Stephan Richter wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was just putting together the release and noticed a problem. zopetest.py does not honor the Python setting I specified during ./configure. It always selects /usr/bin/python.

I noticed this because my /usr/bin/python/ has its own pytz version, which differs from the Zope 3 one and I got a failure. This in itself is another issue, because the Zope 3 specific packages should override the general Python ones.

Unfortunately I am stuck and do not know how to solve this. Anyone?

distutils is suposed to adjust the #! line for scripts.

Perhaps Fred could help you chase this. (I'm on vacation and
don't have time to help with this.)

Jim