[Stephan Richter, on testRunIgnoresParentSignals]
|> That's the reason I ignore it. It fails only sporadically.

When is the most recent time it failed for you?

> I think we investigated it once before and did not come to a conclusion.

I changed the test months ago when it _was_ failing sporadically in
overnight testrunner reports.  It hasn't failed in an overnight
testrunner report since then.  I just tried it on this box with
current Zope3 trunk:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Zope3]$ uname -a
Linux ds9 2.4.22-1.2199.nptlsmp #1 SMP Wed Aug 4 11:48:29 EDT 2004
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Zope3]$ python test.py -vvuL --all . Ignores

and it passed 400 times in a row (at which point I killed it).