On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 04:38:45PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
| Previously Tim Peters wrote:
| > See above.  Does it fail often for you (or for Stephan)?  If so,
| > someone on a platform where it fails needs to investigate why.  It
| > certainly isn't failing for everyone.
| If failed 2 out of 2 tries on my laptop which uses python 2.3.5.
| I succeeded on a desktop system using python 2.4.1
| Which suggests a possible pattern..
| Using python 2.4.1 on my laptop works as well. And using python 2.3.5
| on the desktop.. also works.

Maybe python 2.3 on your laptop is too slow?  I recall the thread (on
zope-coders) a while back where increasing the time the test waits
made the problem "go away" on the nightly test machine.  As I recall,
that machine was aging and had other work it did and in essence just
took longer for the new process to start.

One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond, where the Shadows lie.
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]