On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 06:27:51AM -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:
| Jim already convinced me to leave zserver has an alternative. Not quiet sure
| how I will do this, but I hope it will be as easy as switching a few options
| in zope.conf.

This sounds like a good place to use WSGi.  If ZServer is made
WSGi-compliant, then connecting the publisher to ZServer or Twisted is
just a matter of turning on the right server and the rest is the same.

"...Deep Hack Mode--that mysterious and frightening state of
consciousness where Mortal Users fear to tread."
(By Matt Welsh)
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]