On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 03:07:33PM +0200, Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:

| What I don't like about annotations is that the information is stored on
| the object itself.

FYI the annotations framework can be used while storing the annotation
elsewhere.  For example

| That's why I'm using relations in cpsskins
| (http://svn.nuxeo.org/trac/pub/file/z3lab/cpsskins/trunk/storage/relations.py)
| instead of using annotations even for trivial things such has whether an
| object is visible or not.

I'll have to research this some more.  It sounds like some interesting
ideas on how to organize and manage the data.

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
    --Jim Elliot
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]