On Aug 30, 2005, at 10:56 AM, Fred Drake wrote:

On 8/30/05, Gary Poster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Adam, I'm sorry, I don't know much about the CustomWidgetFactory.  We
are using the zope.formlib package exclusively now (http://
svn.zope.org/zope.formlib/), which does not use custom widget
factories or <browser:widget>.  Dominik's email sounds promising.

Actually, I have used the two together, using the custom_widget
attribute of form fields.  It's not necessarily a good fit, though,
especially from Python code, since CustomWidgetFactory requires that
you specify the concrete widget factory (it can't simply modify
whatever gets looked up without real help).  <browser:widget> does
support that case.

OK, if you understand the problem, then maybe we can look at that a bit at the sprint, as Adam suggested.