Hi everyone,
I have a problem during installing Zope3.1/Zope3X on my FreeBSD 5.4
(python2.3.5, gcc 3.4.2).

./configure and "make" goes normal, but "make check" gives a lot of errors
like this:

>Error in test checkBadMessage2
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File
line 103, in setUp
>    self.startServer()
>  File
line 202, in startServer
>    zeoport, adminaddr, pid, path = forker.start_zeo_server(
>  File
line 149, in start_zeo_server
>    s.connect(adminaddr)
>  File "<string>", line 1, in connect
>error: (49, "Can't assign requested address")

It seems like error in ZEO test module. As far as i understand test.py gives
no additional parameters, while zeoserver.py expect -C and -k (line 154-159
in zeoserver.py):

>    # We don't do much sanity checking of the arguments, since if we get it
>    # wrong, it's a bug in the test suite.
>    keep = 0
>    configfile = None
>    # Parse the arguments and let getopt.error percolate
>    opts, args = getopt.getopt(sys.argv[1:], 'kC:')

So, did anyone compiled zope3 successfully on subj?