On Aug 30, 2005, at 8:39 AM, Stephan Richter wrote:

On Monday 29 August 2005 22:38, Stuart Bishop wrote:

I'm happy to expose this through pytz. There is a new set of data files released yesterday (including the 2006 changes the US has just signed into
law) so I can push out a new release in the next day or two with this
added.

Fantastic!

I agree--sounds great, Stuart.  Thank you!

If you get the pytz changes in, I'll try to get the i18n locale changes, unless Stephan is available.

Stephan - Should this update go into the 3.1 branch, or just the trunk?

Let's do this only in the trunk. I really would prefer not changing RC 2
anymore, so I can make it the final version.

Makes sense to me.

If we do a 3.1.1, it would be arguable to put it in there, I think. I don't feel strongly about it atm, but reserve the right to feel strongly about it later. :-)

Gary