Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Julien Anguenot wrote:

I got a problem with the standard macros use and the XML header.

I've a view defined like the one below :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   xmlns:tal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/tal";
   xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal";

   <!-- content -->

And there, I got the following error when Zope's trying to render it :
[snip]
   (`macroName`, `mode`), self.position)
METALError: macro u'context/@@standard_macros/page' has incompatible
mode 'html', at line 6, column 3

If I remove the xml header the error disappears.

It sucks, don't it?

Has anyone tried removing the macro mode check (in TALIntepreter.do_userMacro)? What would break? At least I think it wouldn't be a problem to allow inclusing of a XML macro in an HTML slot (or maybe the other way round -- I guess one of them works, as one is always stricter than the other).

Florent