Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 09:08:02AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
| Sidnei appears to be broken :-(
| | Any idea how to reach him?

Odd. I've been receiving email normally.

Yeah, but I've seen this before. The enfold mail server is configured to receive TLS mail but doesn't have a certificate installed, so it barfs:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    SMTP error from remote mailer after STARTTLS: host mail.enfoldsystems.com
[66.139.78.159]:
    454 TLS missing certificate: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such
file or directory (#4.3.0):
    retry timeout exceeded

You may wish to fix this ;-)

| > pretty much like we have a language negotiator for deciding which
| > language to use for translations.
| | No really, all this thread seems to have really uncovered so far is that | macros in different ZPT modes are currently reported as incompatible.

Correct, but the mime-type issue is a real issue too.

Absolutely, although if ZPT has anything to do with that at all, the content_type field should be split in two..

| Are they really? Should they be?
| | mime-type negotiation and the like seems like an app level thing, or at | the very least the responsibility of a different component. Page | Templates should be kept as clean and simple as possible, that way | they'll be much mroe generically useful...

Yes, it's an app-level thing. I've never said in my email that it
should be at the page template level.

Ah, good, so we're in agreement ;-)

In any case, no-one has yet commented on why ZPT modes are incompatible, or if they did, I missed it. Can someone give me a pointer?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk