Stefane Fermigier wrote:
it's funny that you were setting up a builbot at the same time as me for CPS (which is Zope2-based):

You might want to disable the ability for anyone on the Internet to force a build; I know I wasn't comfortable with that option being turned on.

Also: I'm only testing on Linux (Debian and Mandriva) right now, and I don't know how to start on Windows.

Windows is pretty much the same as Linux, you shouldn't have any problems.

I'm willing to share information with you guys, like the config file for buildbot.

As are we willing to share with you. I don't think we need anything at the moment. Thanks anyway.
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer
Zope Corporation