This is very interesting to me as well.
I am starting a project with the goal of producing a zope3-based web application that makes heavy use of AJAX.

--Craeg

Gary Poster wrote:
> On Aug 31, 2005, at 3:55 PM, Benji York wrote:
>> I've added a proposal for Zope 3.2.  Read at http://www.zope.org/
>> Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ResourceLibrary.
>>
>> WARNING: zope.org exhibiting some serious caching strangeness, so
>> please comment on the list instead of the wiki.

Benji posted this last week and we don't have any feedback yet. We would really like some, even if it is to ask us to clarify what the heck it is about. Some of our other code that we want to contribute depends on this.