Benji York wrote:
Can someone explain exactly what this means? ;-)

It means a test failed and you should go to http://buildbot.zope.org and find out more.

Then, at the very least, it should include that as boiler plate ;-)

I agree. The info could really have some more details, like what tests failed and their exceptions.

We can include the complete log of the failing test. That is currently several hundred lines. Perhaps if we turned down the verbosity of the test runner and then included the logs in the failure messages. What does everyone think?

Yep, sounds good :-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk