Chris Withers wrote:
Benji York wrote:
Unfortunately BuildBot doesn't give us much control over the actual message. In lieu of forking it or convincing them to change it, I'm inclined to let it be.

Is it really that inflexible? Surely there must be some way to customise its output? How come they'd be so reluctant to accept a patch that would let this happen?

It's more that I'm reluctant to figure out how they've changed the system since the last public release, make the modifications, test them, produce patches, and then persuade them to accept them. All that takes time that is presently better spent on other things.

Don't let me dissuade you from contributing though. :)
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer