Garrett Smith wrote:
On Friday, September 16, 2005 5:17 PM, Benji York wrote:
Garret Smith wrote:
FWIW, we would not be able to use this new scheme exclusively as some
of our IHeadContent providers provide more than file includes. E.g.
we have a menu component that dynamically builds JavaScript and
includes it directly in the HEAD.

That is a different, but related, problem that should probably be
addressed separately.
How is this different?

Resource library is about including references to (static, file system based) resources on an as-needed basis. The use case you mentioned is about including dynamically generated JS each time a view is rendered.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer