I saw in the CHANGES for 3.1 that we """Added the HTTP request recorder, which lets you inspect raw HTTP requests and responses. It can be used to create functional doctests without requiring third- party tools such as TCPWatch."""

Is this zope.app.recorder? I think so. If so, it appears to be in the 3.1 branch, but not in the c3 release. :-/

While I'm delivering potentially bad/annoying news, using

zopectl logtail

in the release couldn't find the log file; you have to specify it, at which point any benefit over 'tail -F' evaporates (and also at which point the old behavior has changed, AFAIK).

I'm not necessarily suggesting we need a c4, but reporting.

Gary