Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi together

I added a proposal where is important for the CPSSkin work and the
zope.app.viewlet implementation.
Can you take a look at it and tell me what do you think about.

I hope it will be possible to implement a generic lookup concept
in page templates where we can use for CPSSkin or the viewlet
implementation form Stephan.
I have some need for such a base API in the Tiks framework and
plan to implement this at the Neckar sprint if possible.

Proposal
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ContentProv
iderAPIForSkins

I find this proposal a bit light on motivation.

What is a content provider and why do you need one?

Jim