Fred Drake wrote:
On 9/19/05, Jean-Marc Orliaguet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi! I'm having trouble getting strings to be translated using
tal:content="variable" or tal:replace="variable"

according to the documentation, i18n:translate="" tal:content="..."
should translate the evaluated content.

it works in Zope2, why is it different here?

This is a bug.  What version of Zope 3 are you using?  It would be
good if we could track down when the bug was introduced.

I don't think it's a bug. tal:content/tal:replace expressions should produce a message id to be translated, there is no implicit creation of a message id from a string.

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
    http://hlabs.spb.ru