Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 05 October 2005 06:05, Jim Fulton wrote:

Stateful workflow was, initially, as much an experiment as anything
else.  Now it seems to be a common source of questions.  Is anyone actually
working on it?  Does it have a champion?  If not, then I suggest it
is a trap that we should get rid of. :)

Well, it is covered in both books. People have worked on it, if I remember correctly, to make it work with 3.1. Unfortunately I do not have time to work on it right now. It is not part of the release, so it is not that urgent to be removed.

Yup.  But maybe we can start discouraging people from using it. :)

Jim