wfmc question

Is it possible to get the particiapants where can start the
next activity before workItemFinished is called on a activity?

Right now I only see the possibility to implement something
like getParticipantsForTheNextActivity() in the custom workflow
application and use a hard coded participant id.

Jim,
If I got it right, there is a new security policy comming
where offers something like "take ownership" support.
If so, is this usefull for select a specific principals where
are in a particpant group of wfmc workflows and apply the
workitem to them?

Regards
Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH