Stephan Richter said:
> On Tuesday 11 October 2005 09:36, Jake wrote:
>> Why not spend the time and energy making a better place than
>> just moving it off to yet another under-developed and utilized
>> website?
> has very different requirements than The reason we
> want  our own system is that we need a collaboration tool that works.
> does  not and (1) most of us have no Plone experience and (2)
> might not be willing  to sign the agreement.

FWIW, I'm not sure how many of you are aware that there is (or was,
earlier this year) a team working on the next iteration of

Last I heard, the main goals were to put in place a more modern stack
(likely Zope 2.8, CMF 1.5, current ZWiki, etc.), a simpler / cleaner
HTML+CSS design, and ditch Plone for something much lighter.
I have no idea what their plans were in regard to workflow, or the
collectors, any of that. Also no idea of current status or momentum.

Paul Winkler