YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OH GOD YES!

I mean. Yes! Backup/restore, and deploy. We're deploying a customers
site in chunks - one section, then another, then a third. It's content
that's being migrated off of Zope 2. The other developer here was
complaining about having to do the third chunk on the live server. All
of these chunks are well sectioned off, and import/export would be
wonderful.

fssync isn't in the release (we try to only use release code around
here - easier to manage), and we didn't know what it meant that the
code looks like it hasn't been touched in over a year - is it simple
and stable enough to work with production Zope 3.1, or has it fallen
behind? We didn't know this, but were thinking that now that things
have settled down (somewhat), it might be nice to investigate.

So - yes! This exactly mirrors a conversation we had just a couple of
minutes ago.