Florian Lindner wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005 16:00 schrieb Jim Fulton:

Florian Lindner wrote:

Hello,
what tools do you use for debugging your Zope applications and/or the
Zope source?

> Is there something more comforable (more graphical) than pdb
> available? I've tried eric3 but it does not work,

There are a number of debuggers available for Python. Graphical debuggers
include Wing and Kimodo.  Zope doesn't require anything special.

pdb interacts with emacs in a way that makes emacs almost graphical. :)
As I step through code, emacs displays it and highlights the line being
executed.

Is this integrated in the python-mode?

I think so, at least in recent versions.

Jim