On Oct 17, 2005, at 12:17 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts and review.

... I really want to talk to you over a
higher-bandwidth medium about this.

If we could agree on everything but the persistent bits for the 3.2
inclusion then I'd be thrilled.  That will mean a number of things
have to align though, including our perspectives. :-)

I think this can only happen, if we can get Roger, Benji, you and me at the same location for a couple of days. Our ues cases are somewhat different, but
all equally important, especially the "update bug" of yours.

Sounds great to me in theory. ;-)

Similarly to your comments, I'm worried about viewlets getting in Zope 3.2 without addressing the update problem, myself. Maybe you can simply put an XXX or a warning and be happy with it: not my call. :-)