--On 22. Oktober 2005 16:24:31 +0200 Adam Groszer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm wondering if the XMLRPC server is broken on the trunk or just I'm
missing something?

My app was surely working before the twisted integration. Since then I
had a HDD crash and tried it now with a fresh checkout.

the request and response captured with TCPwatch looks like this:

[00:00.000 - client forwarded to]
POST /ap1/ HTTP/1.0
Host: localhost:8081

The choice of the publisher is tied to the content-type and the request method. Likely the chooseClasses() method takes "text/xml; charset=utf-8" as content-type to lookup a publisher but the xmlrpc publisher is registered as text/xml. So chooseClasses should ignore the 'charset...' part. Please file a collector issue and assign it to me (ajung).