Michael Jansen schrieb:
Hi

Is there anywhere an explanation how the rotterdam skin works. Some insight's to how an when which parts are selected?

How to use and expand it?

I think i'm making progress in understanding how the parts click together, but some additional insights would be nice.

The tutorials i found about skins just told me to create a template.pt and a dialog_macros.pt and so on. But not why. And when either one is used. I think i understand some parts of that now and if there is no such thing like a explanation of this logics i would try to blame myself by writing down my findings so far.

Btw. I think doc/skins/README.txt is a little bit out of date.

I think the Rotterdam skin is doomed. I'd rather create my own skin than try to expand it.

Tonico