Stephan Richter wrote:
On Monday 24 October 2005 16:40, Jim Fulton wrote:

 I tried to sketch an UML diagram from the zope.wfmc package.
 Can you please have a look if it is half way correct?

If I ignore the attributes, it looks pretty reasonable.
The picture is a bit incomplete because it doesn't show
work items, which are, after all, application defined.

What software are you using to look at it? I tried Umbrello and nothing showed up other than the class definitions.

Um, Mozilla. I just looked at the image. :)

Jim