Hello Stephan,

I did it with Sparx Enterprise Architect, is just a package export not
the complete model. It's currently xmi 1.1, but if you need EA can export
xmi 1.0 or xmi 1.2.

> On Monday 24 October 2005 16:40, Jim Fulton wrote:
>> >   I tried to sketch an UML diagram from the zope.wfmc package.
>> >   Can you please have a look if it is half way correct?
>> If I ignore the attributes, it looks pretty reasonable.
>> The picture is a bit incomplete because it doesn't show
>> work items, which are, after all, application defined.

> What software are you using to look at it? I tried Umbrello and nothing showed
> up other than the class definitions.

> Regards,
> Stephan

Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quote of the day:
If you explain so clearly that nobody can misunderstand, somebody will.