Stephan Richter wrote:
On Thursday 27 October 2005 07:49, Adam Groszer wrote:

I tried to keep it simple, but you're right I missed the work items.
Now I updated the model also with the attributes and methods by using
pyreverse. I hope it did not miss any.

The graph does not establish the link between an application and the work items. In fact, it does not show the separation between workflow definition and implementation at all.

Also, may I ask what this UML diagram does for you? I find this much harder to read than the README.txt files. If I would not know how zope.wfmc the graph would certainly not help me, because it still does not give any hint of what is described by XPDL and what has to be Python coded.

Good question. What is the goal of this exercise?  I'd rather not spend time
reviewing this without a very goos reason.

Jim