Stephan Richter wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am glad to report that Dimitry and Tarek have finished their merges. Roger has finished updating the Boston skin to use the latest content provider and viewlet API; it is pending review, which I should be able to do today. Also, I have been able to develop the promised static apidoc generator, so we will have a static apidoc package for the Zope 3.2 release.

Now, I just had a look at the proposals section, and I noticed that the following highly-requested/debated/popular proposals were not implemented for this release:

- Performance regression tool

I don't know what happened here. I saw Benji adding some support somewhere, but what's the state here?

- Security Checkers Become Security Proxy Factories

Jim , do you plan to finish this for tomorrow?

No.  I ended up taking a lower-risk approach to getting Z2 security to work
w python 2.4, so I don't need this.

(Eek, I need to merge the Python 2.4 work from the 2.8 branch.)

- Publication Post-Processing

This didn't happen.  I think that the people who might have
had interest in this didn't have time to pay attention.

I know Jim and I did some of this work, but what about the rest?

- Resource Library

- xpdlcore inclusion

- lxml dependency

I don't want to introduce the lxml dependency at this time.
Perhaps for the June release.

Jim