Stephan Richter wrote:
On Saturday 05 November 2005 08:17, Dmitry Vasiliev wrote:

I think a generation is too "heavy" a fix where a simple class attribute
will suffice.  I like Roger's fix and propose we remove the generation.

No, there is also self.password attribute changed to a property which is
not so easy to fix without a generation. I see two alternative

In this case a generation is appropriate.

BTW, another one idea: We can set a password manager for a principal folder, not for a individual principal, so all principals in the folder will be use the only one password manager.

Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at