I commonly get the problem when I do a checkout on unix and then add or edit files by a samba share...

cheers,

Chris

Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi Pilipp

Thanks for the note. Mine are set too, since more then 2 years now. Perhaps this was a copy paste problem. Then if you copy files in a workspace the properties doesn't get copied.

But I really don't know why this happens, perhaps
it's a bug in my SVN client.

Btw, it doesn't matter if you set the property or
do it in a text editor. If you do a update the result
it the same and also the notification mail.

I'll take a look at this next time if I will add a new file to the trunk.

Regards
Roger Ineichen

Projekt01 GmbH
www.projekt01.ch