in zope/app/form/ there is a method used to translate
widget labels that passes "zope" as a domain.  This means that
labels that are not message ids get the zope domain.  At best, this
hides i18n bugs.  At worst, this will lead to undesired translations.
I think it's a bad idea to provide a default domain.

I'd like to fix this, but if I do, some tests will break.
It appears that these tests are just trying to test that
translation happens.  I think I could just fix the tests by
having them use message ids rather than using ordinary unicode

I'll do this in a couple of days if no one objects. :)