Hi Tres.

I could now manage to have a relatively simple test (see attached file).

I also found and fixed some other problems I encountered with the
utility registration.

Can you please have a look at the test implementation and let me know if
this look ok.

This test will not work with the current implementation of the
SiteManagementView !
I already fixed some problems in my sandbox.

Problems solved :
- adding a utility without name
- renaming utilities to a name another already renamed utility had
- deleting more than one utility
- better message support
   - show the message at the utility not just on top of the page
   - show UserError exception as message