Forwarding ...
related to the current [ zope3 website report? ] thread

Toni Mueller wrote:

I find that most pages about Zope3 end sometime mid 2004. A lot has
happened in the meantime, and I'd like to see updated material on the

Since I'm rather new to Zope3, I feel not qualified to produce useful
content for the site, but having material that old is probably not the
best way to make Zope3 take off, as intended. If you have suggestions
on how to proceed, or what to do (technically, I find the whole site
lacking, and significantly below Zope's capabilities), I'm very much
open to any suggestions you might have.

Thank you for listening!

Kind Regards,
Zopeorg-webmaster mailing list