Andreas Jung wrote:

I can only what I know of. If there are bugs then they should be documented
in the collector.

Of course.

 We currently have 9

critical Zope 2 bugs.

Where are they documented? They should be documented in the collector or least there should be some communication on zope-dev about ongoing release issues. I can not follow every discussions on IRC (time constraints, different timezones)..

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/collector_contents?searching=yep&SearchableText=&status%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=Accepted&status%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=Pending&classifications%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=bug&importances%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=critical

Jim