Hi everyone,

while working on issue 446, I noticed how broken the wizard support in the
zope.app.form package is. Since I do not think that someone ever would be
able to use this broken code, I will remove the wizard code without BBB.
Furthermore, noone is maintaining the code either.

I'll tag the trunk before my work, so if someone is really kicking and
screaming I can revert it. But your case be better good. :-) Oh, and silent
is consent, of course.

Stephan Richter